Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tomb Raider Legend DS Screenshots (& Preview)

I recently acquired a new mobile phone (Nokia N73) which has a rather lovely Tomb Raider game demo on it. However, I seem to be technologically cursed at the moment, with all my gaming devices playing up. I can't download games on my new phone (I wanted to download the full version of Tomb Raider and the God Of War game flagged up by Gnome a couple of posts ago).

Not being the most patient of creatures, I needed a Tomb Raider fix instantly, so it was off to Gamestation to trade in Phoenix Wright and Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, for something that might float my boat, in a Lara Croft way.

I've only dipped into Tomb Raider Legend but already I love it! It has been criticised for its graphics, but to me they are beautiful. The gameplay is flowing, flawless and instinctive. I'll post a proper review when I've played it a bit more, but for now, have a look at these lovely screenshots and see what you think... Lacklustre? Mediocre? Average? I think not...

Oh and for more of the same please look here...

Related posts: The free Lemmings DS project, Ultimate Beast Battlers NDS, Phoenix Wright review


1 comment:

  1. Lara in the palm of our hand? That's definitely something, I tell you...

    Great write-up Father!

    ReplyDelete