Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

New Super Mario Bros. DS Walkthrough & Guide

Who said 2D platformers were dead? Who? Well, he's dead wrong my precious... New Super Mario Bros for the Nintendo DS, a shiny and frankly fantastic 2D platformer, not only managed to outsell everything in the video gaming industry, but also scored an impressive 89% @ metacritic. How's that for dead? Hah!

Now, to fully enjoy said masterpiece, without having to endure the difficulties we retro gamers were used to, here's a list of helpful links for your gaming pleasure:
Related posts: Orcs and Elves NDS, Elite Beat Agents video review, Freeware Lemmings for the DS

8 comments:

  1. How I love this game... Unfortunately since I don't own a DS (yet!) I've only played for a couple of minutes once in a friend's console, but someday I'm going to have it and then I'll play it 'til I feel an excruciating pain in my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious cleansing pain... But, really, this game is the best thing ever on any handheld. Even beats the original Super Mario Land on the GameBoy. It's this good... Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still got to get to grips with Super Mario Land...

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    How about Marioland 2?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually playing Mario Land right now. Maybe I'll post something about it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do. Think I've lost my cartridge somewhere. Oh well. Guess I'll have to give WarioLand a try and make it a GBC one too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. great game i love it! but the problem is that i cant defeat the world 4 boss(i think thats the world) or the fishy boss. please tell me how to do it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really couldn't say dear ali, but I'm sure any of the links above should enlighten you.

    ReplyDelete