Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Elite Beat Agents Commercial

OH! MY! GOD! This game has got me itching for a purchase! Despite being enthused by Tomb Raider Legend when I first scored it, my current obsession with RE4 Wii edition has precluded any gameplay on any other system. Therefore, TRL has remained unplayed since my initial first outing...

However I can see it being further eclipsed by this new title...

The tune in the advert is enough to get me stoked! (BTW what is that????) I love it!

Anyway, this could turn out to be my new DS obsession...

I'll have to harvest my vast unplayed game collection for trade in value, but I'm getting it! Sooner, rather than later!

Watch this space!!!

Related posts: Orcs and Elves news, Ultimate Mortal Kombat DS trailer, Tomb Raider Legend DS

No comments:

Post a Comment