Pages

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Theme Park DS trailer & gameplay video

Here at GGotG we've already mentioned that Theme Park (MobyGames entry), Peter Molyneux's wacky amusement park management sim complete with overpriced ice creams, ride creation options and dizzy little brats, is coming to the Nintendo DS. We've never mentioned/published a video though, so, uhm, here's the trailer of Theme Park DS and a nice gameplay video:


Related posts: NDS free Quake, Project GB, Jet Impulse, Spectrobes video review

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. Looking just how I remembered it and I can't wait!

    I can't help thinking that it may seem a little too simple after the incredible delights of Rollercoaster Tycoon, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wisely noted as always comrade Tom, but you have to admit that simplicity can be quite an asset for a handheld game...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does this game look stupidly fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because, dear Joe, it most probably is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplicity

    Ah, you see, my handhelds need far more love than they're currently getting. Simplicity doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary when you've been mostly playing PC games recently.

    I hope it doesn't bomb like Zoo Tycoon DS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, hmmm, I see your point and I 'm pretty sure it won't go the Zoo Tycoon way. It is a Peter Molyneux game after all...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just don't get the 'tycoon' genre. There is one for the Saturn which I might buy... Usually if I don't appreciate a genre, its because of my short falls, not the games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHortfalls? Not really, no. Usually it has to do with a bad game you've played characterizing the whole genre. Remember RE?

    ReplyDelete