Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

Game Gear Features In Bad Taste Cartoon!

The Game Gear doesn't get much media attention these days, so you can imagine my surprise when I came across Sega's finest handheld in Internet animation, Burnt Face Man.

This tasteless, but rather funny cartoon is a firm favourite with the Three Gingers, (yes I know, just what kind of a father am I?) Personally, I find it mildly amusing. Please be warned, its not for the faint hearted. If you are offended by profanity, then don't go there! (I should have put the same warning on the last post too...)

Still, if you want to see the Game Gear in all its Sega related glory, and don't mind a bit of sweariness, look here.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty funny really... Burnt Face Man... Weird. Nice. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeyyy you guyzz...!! (Goonies people) Anyway Ninja Gaiden is coming to the DS if you want do a post about it..?
    I hate the smell of burnt skin... Had enough of that smell in Resident evil..! Even tho I did enjoy the process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deitrix, thanks for the tip man, but know that the best handheld Ninja Gaiden was the awesome Lynx version...

    ReplyDelete