Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Aquaria iPad Released!

And there was much rejoicing!

Aquaria, you see, is one of the few true contemporary indie classics, a uniquely beautiful offering and an excellent game altogether. Winning IGF's Game of the Year is neither trivial nor easy, and Aquaria is worthy of all the praise and love it's been getting. What's more, reliable sources tell me that the freshly released Aquaria iPad is even better than the PC/Mac original. Apparently you can download it via the App Store. Do so!

Having second thoughts? You shouldn't, but surely this Windows demo of the game will convince you otherwise.

15 comments:

  1. how'd you read my mind like that mid post?

    that's just eerie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not. The Narrator simply explained some things to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh! he what? but.. Google promised they'd protect my details.. he could lose his job for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog Narrator11/06/2011 11:46 PM

    now wait a second, I said nothing to Gnome about your hemorrhoids...

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's true Elderly. It is only now I found out about; it's more important stuff he shared.

    Oh, and never trust Google...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mean he told you about....!!!

    Right Blog Narrator fellow, your toast

    (picks up phone to ring Blogger central control..)

    ? I can't trust em you say, but Google is my... they lied!!!

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog Narrator11/10/2011 6:11 PM

    Please don't phone, pleas don't phone!

    I'll be much nicer to you in future.. I promise!!

    please!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do believe only a duel would sort things out...

    ReplyDelete
  9. A duel? like with pistols and setting my alarm for dawn duel?

    ReplyDelete
  10. gulp! so I've got to sign a health and safety waver.. I dont' like the sound of this...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blog Narrator11/15/2011 9:14 PM

    Chicken!!!

    ....am gnome, are they "live" bullets?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Live? Well, that depends. They are inanimate yet definitely lethal.

    You guys will love this.

    (brings waver and a pen)

    ReplyDelete
  13. (greets female waver, takes pen)

    ReplyDelete
  14. (pen blooms into a dinosaur)

    ReplyDelete