Pages

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Atari Lynx II: The Catalog

AtariAge, the definitive website of all things Atari and one of the most impressive retro gaming websites I've ever encountered, sports -not unexpectedly, I must admit- a pretty brilliant Atari Lynx section. What's more, said section happens to feature a full colour 32-pages long Atari Lynx II catalog, detailing the more important Lynx games, showcasing the console and beyond reasonable doubt proving the Lynx was the best colour handheld ever devised until the DS. Have a look.

Related posts: Atari Lynx PSP emulator, Lynx ads, Pokemon Game Boy Color, Meet the GP2X

4 comments:

  1. A nice find Gnome! Sorry, did you say "the best handheld until the DS? But the Game Gear?

    No I'm not crying..."sniff"... I've just got something in my eye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lynx was amazing. If we got a DS card with a bunch of Lynx games on it, the world would be a much better place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!

    I gotta find two games for cheap...

    Dracula and Ninja Gaiden.

    Then I will be happy.

    Remember, There is only ONE winner...

    ReplyDelete
  4. (gives father a hankie)

    Oh, come on now dearest FK. It was just an expression, really. That and an almost 16-bit handheld that could handle infinite sprites while zooming and rotating them, while happily draining tons of batteries...

    Flojo Mojo, that would indeed be great... Who knows, maybe our friends in the homebrew community have taken care of it already... I'll look around (well, when I get some time that is)

    Well Caleb mate, as Dracula is just an okay-ish adventure and Ninja Gaiden a stunning, brilliant and amizingly perfect beeat-em-up, I'd first go for NG. Besides, it was my first ever Lynx game...

    ReplyDelete