Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

The PSP corner of the PlayStation Store just opened its lovely swinging doors

Now, that's what I call proper online gaming support and that's where you Sony PSP owners should be clicking yourselves to. It's the brand new PlayStation Store, you see, and it caters to your PSP needs by providing you with demos, trailers, new games and more importantly PS1 ports. Time to spend yourselves silly and abandon all hope for a better future. Yes! Oh, and you can even use a PC to download stuff.

Related posts: Dracula X Chronicles patch, Duck Hunt PSP, How to enjoy Ultima VII on the go, Defense Station Portable

12 comments:

  1. This is a nice feature, but I really only go online via PSN. I have only gone online with the PSP once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good thing for the PSP owners that don't go online with it and don't have a PS3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts exactly and the only reason I mentioned the PC dear Nebacha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm! I'll have to check this out... Imagine playing Area 51 on my PSP! Drools...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the online features on the PSP come to the PS3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks agaim Gnome! I've downloaded a free demo of Ridge Racer and Crash Bandicoot Racing for £3.50! Woohoo!

    Now if I can just work out how to get them on the danged PSP...

    LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funnyman, you sure they are not already there?

    Oh, but I'm sure you'll manage it dear Father? 3.50? Dead cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can play games such as Warhawk and demos online via PSN; however, I haven't seen any PS1 games on PSN. I hate switching consoles and games every 5 seconds, so I would like to play the entire Metal Gear Solid 1 to 4and Resident Evil 1 to 5 on my PS3. Hopefully, Sony will update PSN soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something tells me you want have to wait that much...

    ReplyDelete
  10. :( Neither I nor my son can get them on. BAH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Think you should try contacting Sony's tech support...

    ReplyDelete