Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

PSP gets a free Tower Defense game to call its own

Always thought the vicious time-sink that is your average (garden) Tower Defense game would work brilliantly on your average (garden) handheld, and thankfully so thought Danzel, a most talented and generous game designer. Danzel, you see, just released Defence Station Portable for the Sony PSP and it's a rather excellent Tower Defense game, complete with level designer and ..uh.. Windows & Linux ports.

You can grab yourselves a freeware digital copy of the game, watch a most enlightening video and generally find out more about it here.

Related posts: Preorder the Sony PSP 2000, PSPUAE Amiga emulator, Galactic Breakout, N64 PSP

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting me a PSP! I'm gonna work on a mate of mine that has one and doesn't use it... It's only a matter of time... MWUAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deviously cunning you are Father. And a man of proper friends too. Still, I'm pretty sure it won't be long till I get my PSP too...

    ReplyDelete