Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Enjoy Ultima VII on your Sony PSP

Ultima VII: The Black Gate, according to many the pinnacle of Richard Garriott's Ultima CRPG series, can now be played on the go and enjoyed on the PSP's marvelous screen. How (I pretend to hear you ask)? Well, by reading the Ultima VII comes to the PSP post over at the brilliant Artful Gamer blog and having access to the abandonware original game. By the way, see the glorious screenshot above? It's an actual PSP one.

Related posts: Dungeons & Dragons Tactics review, Lair PSP remote play, SEGA 8-bit emulation on the PSP

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! The Ultima series has always intrigued me. If only I had a PSP to play this one...

    I know I can play it on my pc, of course, but it's just better in a small screen, isn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes, I guess... After all the whole portability thing is quite a plus...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking at the exult engine for a while, uncertain if the whole game was playable or not.

    I have seen the release of the PSP-2000 drop the price of the originals yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't be sure either, but it does seem to work. Oh, and the price would go down if the new PSP was that much better, but it aint...

    ReplyDelete