Pages

Monday, November 05, 2007

Prey Mobile

Prey is an above average PC FPS with some quirky ideas and great graphics, that simply took too much time to get developed. Prey Mobile, on the other hand, seems like a timely little phone game, that also happens to look like the the most impressive thing to ever hit our gamey phones. Well, according at least to this most intriguing IGN preview, that is. The game is being developed by 3D Realms.

Related posts: BooksInMyPhone, Castlevania on a phone, Orcs & Elves review, Duke Nukem 3D Symbian

4 comments:

  1. It looks damn impressive, but will they maintain all the gravity puzzles of the original game? (I'm too lazy to read the whole preview...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, that's nigh on impossible Nebachadnezzar (well, so I believe). They 'll go for the atmosphere and a few puzzles methinks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as they keep the "feeling" of the original game, I think the fans like me will like it (ok, not exactly "fans like me", since I don't have a mobile capable of running that monster...).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, all I need is a new version of Tower Bloxx. Prey isn't that important really. Besides I wont be able to run it either.

    ReplyDelete