Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

J.U.L.I.A. Untold HD

J.U.L.I.A. (review) was a unique and mostly successful experiment in interactive storytelling and puzzle solving and -happily- has apparently done well enough to get its very own iOS spin-off: J.U.L.I.A. Untold HD. Untold sports a brand new storyline that expands upon the original but doesn't demand knowledge of the thing, and comes with 50 brand new puzzles. The game has been developed for both the iPhone and iPad and costs quite a bit less than one euro.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I haven't had a chance to play this yet, but I plan to pick it up this afternoon and give it a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried it myself either, but I do have a feeling JULIA should work much better on mobile platforms.

      Delete