Pages

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The PlayStation Vita

Formerly know as the NGP, the PS Vita name was announced yesterday over at that posh and at times really boring thing that is the E3. It will apparently be both very decently priced -especially in the USA where the price for the WiFi model will be $249- and a true successor to the Atari Lynx. Sony, you see, has wisely decided not to pit Vita against iOS devices, but instead market it as a hefty yet highly portable alternative to proper consoles. I quite love what I'm seeing. Have a look at this now: 

2 comments:

  1. I love what I'm seeing. Strong chances for day one purchase or at least early adoption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early adoption is currently out of the question I'm afraid... Then again I'm in no hurry. Still, lovely machine.

    ReplyDelete