Paying anything above $1.99 will get you:
- deep, retro-esque and utterly elegant RPG Phantasmaburbia (Windows/Desura)
- artful, being-stood-up-sim Dinner Date (Windows/Steam)
- undead infested puzzler Vampires! (Windows/Mac)
- illustrated interactive fiction exclusive debut Necrotic Drift Deluxe (Windows /Mac/Linux)
- beautiful puzzler exclusive debut Dédale De Luxe (Windows/Mac/Linux/Desura)
Beating the average price will allow gamers to enjoy four more cerebral games:
- sci-fi puzzle exploration adventure J.U.L.I.A. (Windows)
- hilarious boring-job-sim I Get This Call Every Day (Windows/Mac/Desura)
- Jane Jensen powered point-and-clicker Cognition, Episode 1: The Hangman (Windows/Mac/Desura)
- just released dystopian adventure Reversion: The Meeting (Windows/Desura)
As an added bonus, all who purchase the bundle will get access to exclusive content for Droidcape: Basilica; Kyttaro Games’ own upcoming game for iOS and Android. A stop-motion. sci-fi, arcade-puzzler I've worked on quite a bit.
Also: extras! Indie Dev Grant! Charity!