Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel - Review


Actually it's not any review, but more of a video retro review by the very wise, very talented Mr. Robotbling. Oh, and Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel was one of the few killer apps besides the Pokemon games to ever grace the short-lived Game Boy Color.

Related posts: Game Boy Color: the colors, Master System Monday 4, Out Run Europa retro review

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Nice! If I had a Gameboy color I would own this game...

    If I had a Porche I would drive it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porsche that is dammit ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say it should be ported to the DS but they'd probably just bugger it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By a strange quirk of coincidence my youngest son has abandoned his DS today to play Pokemon Silver on my Pink Gameboy Colour! Kids today, I ask you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely impossible to figure 'em out, right? now, snatch the DS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casino games have been popular for generations, but the internet has completely expanded their reach. Online platforms allow users to explore different game formats and learn about rules before participating. I believe this educational side is valuable because informed players are better prepared to understand uncertainty. Gambling should never come with expectations of guaranteed income. Keeping a fixed budget, avoiding borrowed money, and treating games as entertainment are all sensible habits for responsible participation. JOKER123

    ReplyDelete
  7. Needed to compose you a tiny note to finally thank you very much yet again for your personal splendid methods you have discussed above. It is strangely open-handed with people like you to provide publicly all that a number of people would have marketed as an electronic book to generate some bucks for their own end, primarily now that you could possibly have tried it if you ever wanted. These inspiring ideas likewise acted like a fantastic way to know that the rest have the same dreams really like my personal own to see a whole lot more concerning this problem. I’m sure there are thousands of more enjoyable times in the future for many who check out your blog. Looksmaxxing ai analyze website

    ReplyDelete